• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If Link Had a Pet

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
I think he should have a pet pig, named Porky:) lol that would be really cute. You know one of them pigs from WW? yeah thats what she will look like:P lol

EzikielofHyrule

Ezikiel of Hyrule
Ok he has a pet her name is Epona, or in SS its the Crimson Loftwing, Alttp he technically has a duck, OoX he has a choice between a Kangaroo, a Triceratops, and a flying Panda.

Other than that if he had a realistic pet it would be a monkey named Allen, why a monkey you ask, because they can climb and pick things up alowing them to complete puzzles with him.

If it were a LoZ pet he would have a Cucoo named Bezerker and there is no need for an explination for that.

yeah link has a pet epona and in oot he also has a cow, in ss he has a bird so in a way he always has a pet hehe

I don't know what his pet would be, but seeing how he's a man of limited vocabulary, it would probably be named "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!"

Kombatgod

Timeline Exegete
Many say he already had Epona, the Cow in OoT, the animal buddies in OoX and some cuccos, but I think the difference is that they were basically for gameplay, what if he just had a pet there for fun?

I immediatly tought of a monkey, but I don't know why... It would have no name, the player would give it, either male or female.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom