• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If Link Had a Pet

what if link had a pet what would his name be what pet would it be cat dog what you think please comment and reply

M

mr luigi dude

i think a dog and i think he would be called rupee

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
In a way, Link already has a pet and her name is Epona. :)

I don't know what pet he'd have. Probably a dog, to help him rescue the princess. Maybe a cat to help him relax afterwards. Either way, I bet it's a girl named Zelda.

Link kinda has a pet pig in the Wind Waker, well, a pig named after him. I guess Epona would apply here as well.

However, I don't like to see Navi as Link's "pet"; it just doesn't seem right. It sounds messed up on SO many levels...

Last edited by a moderator:
H

harda toenail

In OoT, when Talon retakes the ranch and you beat the challenge from Malon, your new pet is a cow.

So link actually had a pet that was a cow.

Jonny

When in doubt, mumble.
I liked the pet chick (baby cuckoo) that link had in the Oracle of Seasons manga. It was a great wee story with those two and I have ever since thought that a Cuckoo would be the best pet ;)

He should have a giant dog. That can insta kill enemies when he sits on them. His name would be killer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom