• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If Hyrule Had a War

green goron

Best of the Gorons
If Hyrule had a war who do you think would win and who would be most screwed. I think the gorons and deku. Gorons would win because they have Biggirion and he alone could take out leagues of enemies by himself. No one could cut off their food supply because they can EAT ROCKS. They also can threw rocks at oncoming invaders. If they curl up in a ball it would be very hard to penetrate it.When they roll they can go pretty fast.

The race I think is most screwed is the Deku because they can drown and are burned easily. They have no defense and their only attack is deku nuts.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I want to say Hylans would win, but I'm not sure. The strongest Hylians *cough cough Link and Zelda cough* can pretty much take out the toughest of any other race. Plus, Hylians not only know fighting styles, they use magic, technology, and ingenuity. But the best Hylian fighters are in small numbers while Gorons and Zoras have plenty of warriors. Hylians have a lot of guards but they're all scaredy cats and, in a serious battle, will cease fighting once their leader loses.

Zora's aren't as good on land as they are in water. Gorons are strong but because they rely on their strength so much, they aren't really good fighters, generally speaking.

However, Deku scrubs would definitely be doomed considering they're already extinct in Twilight Princess. And they have an extreme weakness for fire. The best deku scrub fighter was a Hylian wearing a mask.

Last edited:
True about the Deku's, but what about those flowers they have that they hide in and pop up from? They hide in there as an enemy comes, and pop up on them. But ultimately, they'd lose, I think. Too little power.

The ooccoo would stand less of a chance if they were found than the deku. I agree that it would all come down to the hylians and the gorons. Of course all you had to do was get the gorons used to the more delicious rocks and then cut off their supply from the mines and attack when they are weak. Or just play the goron's lullaby to put even biggoron to sleep.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I honestly think that Zoras would pwn all of them. Not that I only like zoras, but zoras would just be able to swim into all of their enemies and use an electric barrier, and on land they would use their instruments and fins. Go Zoras!

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Zoras won't win, the Hylians have water bombs they can trow in the water. The zoras are strong when they are in the water but not outside, even if the hylians/gorons can't defeat them, they can never conquer Hyrule..

Deku's are weak and with few. The only thing you have to do to defeat them is "accidentily" dropping your lantern in the forest...

The Gorons are strong (and they can survive in water) but they are with few, they already have trouble with defending the death mountain, in the open field they will be quite weak. And don't forget the Hylians have bombs (wich are quite strong against Gorons), and remember that person (at Hyrule castle TP) with that bazooka? Even Gorons like Biggeron can't stand against that kind of weapons.

I don't think there are any other races wich are only strong enough to stand, so I think the Hylians will deffinately win ;)

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
By the way, we shouldn't forget the Rito. We know that bombs grow on Dragon Roost Island, so if they decided to attack by air, Hyrule Castle might turn into Dresden, 1945 before you know it. They could easily annihilate the Hylians, bomb the crap out of the Gorons, destroy the Deku and any other race.

If you're talking about all the races I'd say the giants would win, because one could take out biggoron and the others could step on everything. And for the picori they would... die, heck they would die without even being in the war if there was one they'ed probably get stepped on by all the troops marching around.

If we're talking just hylian zora, gorons, and deku, I'd say the gorons would destroy, and the deku would totally die. The gorons have biggoron, they can roll really fast, and they can ground pound, although with hylians they could all play the goron lullaby, throw water bombs in the water at the zora and just demolish the deku scrubs. I do know that if everyone was fighting the giants would win, but if it was just the hylian, gorons, deku, and zora I don't know, but deffinately not the deku or zora.

Zoras won't win, the Hylians have water bombs they can trow in the water. The zoras are strong when they are in the water but not outside, even if the hylians/gorons can't defeat them, they can never conquer Hyrule..

Deku's are weak and with few. The only thing you have to do to defeat them is "accidentily" dropping your lantern in the forest...

The Gorons are strong (and they can survive in water) but they are with few, they already have trouble with defending the death mountain, in the open field they will be quite weak. And don't forget the Hylians have bombs (wich are quite strong against Gorons), and remember that person (at Hyrule castle TP) with that bazooka? Even Gorons like Biggeron can't stand against that kind of weapons.

I don't think there are any other races wich are only strong enough to stand, so I think the Hylians will deffinately win ;)

gorons cant survive in water. maybe waist high lol but other than that they would sink and drown. probably alot like trying to swim with a ball and chain on your ankle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom