• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If Given the Opportunity, Would You Become a Pokemon?

Would you become a Pokemon(please read below before deciding)?

• Yes, I totally would become a Pokemon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'm fine with being human

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
I'm assuming those that can could turn into Mega's. If so then I'd probably be either Mawile because of those awesome bellbottom pants & because I could just nom on everything, or Charizard Y because he's a motherfreaking dragon (I don't care that he's technically Fire/Flying, that's a freaking dragon in my book).

If not, I'd turn into Seviper, because I've always loved him and I think it'd be really sweet to be one.

Only condition: I'd never want to get captured. And if I did, I'd bully my master into throwing away my Pokeball. I ain't never going in there!

I'm assuming those that can could turn into Mega's. If so then I'd probably be either Mawile because of those awesome bellbottom pants & because I could just nom on everything, or Charizard Y because he's a motherfreaking dragon (I don't care that he's technically Fire/Flying, that's a freaking dragon in my book).

If not, I'd turn into Seviper, because I've always loved him and I think it'd be really sweet to be one.

Only condition: I'd never want to get captured. And if I did, I'd bully my master into throwing away my Pokeball. I ain't never going in there!

Skunk

Floof
Okay, so for those that haven't played the Pokemon Dungeon series or just have forgotten, humans capturing Pokemon would barely(if ever) occur. The Pokemon Dungeons take place in a world where humans generally aren't and it's considered odd if they're even mentioned. Please, do not feel the need to worry about being captured. Also, Megas are allowed(now added to the rules thing).

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
While it would be cool to be a Pokémon, I think that I'd rather be a human. I enjoy being able to do the stuff I can do now and talk to the people I know, plus I'd rather not be stuck inside some tiny PokéBall...

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Well, at first I was like "Nah..." but then I read what the conditions would be and I would like that. I think I would be Gengar. No Mega Gengar though, that thing is ugly looking. I mean not entirely but the eye on it's head looks like something I am not going to mention...

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I would LOVE to be a pokemon, but I'm not entirely sure which one I'd like to be. I do know that I'd like to be a psychic or flying type pokemon, so I can teleport or fly. Anything that gets me off the ground really, even if i'm just levitating

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I am quite happy with my life at the moment, so I enjoy being a human. Plus I wouldn't want to be an animal in any setting. Would much rather be a Pokemon Trainer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom