• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If Given the Opportunity, Would You Become a Pokemon?

Would you become a Pokemon(please read below before deciding)?

• Yes, I totally would become a Pokemon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'm fine with being human

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Skunk

Floof
If you got some sort of ability to change into a Pokemon, would you? This sounds like an easy question to answer, so here's a few things that may help you to make your decision:

-Your intelligence level would be near human, rivaling that seen in the Pokemon Dungeon series.
-You would be taken to a Pokemon Dungeon-esque world where humans are a rarity
-You could communicate with any and all Pokemon, but not humans(on the off chance you find any)
-You could choose which Pokemon you became
-Legendaries(excluding Manaphy) could not be transformed into
-Transformation is permanent
-Pokemon that have Mega Evolutions could become their respective Mega forms

Also, if you would transform, feel free to say which Pokemon you would become!

sorry if this thread already exists i did not see any like it so yeah kthnxbai

Last edited:

キラ

Yo!
I'm not sure. I guess if I were Squirtile or something I'd be so very kawaii~! And I'd have water powers.

But I like being human. I'd probably stay a human. :sweat:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Eh, maybe. This would essentially destroy the language barrier humans have, which is good, but transformation is permanent. Being a human has its perks, but so does being certain Pokémon. I'd most likely pass on this opportunity, even though it's fictitious, lol.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
(Off-topic: Ooh, Term, I like Titan sig!)

On-Topic: I didn't take the poll because I am torn. If you had allowed me to become a legendary, I would have jumped at that (choosing Yveltal because, honestly, sometimes I fancy the idea of having the power to bring death to the whole entire world... and also of being cute and eating little cupcakes to bond with a worthy trainer despite this). The prospect of becoming just a regular pokemon is... I don't know.

On one hand, I agree with (Imogen?) that being human sucks. I sometimes feel like I'm the soul of a cat or some otherworldly being stuck in a human body as it is. (Not that I'm a "furry," I'm not). I just kind of look at human history and think "Yeah, if the human race were a club, I wouldn't join it." So, being something else, especially something with the powers of a pokemon could be kind of cool.

On the other hand, pokemon are subject to being captured and trained (and as some in-game dialogue hints at) possibly abused by human trainers. I mean, I can be a sleek liepard stalking the night or a lovely absol, or a fierce pyroar or even something strong and rare, even a legendary, and along come some punk kid with a powerful metal ball to cram me into...

So, I really don't know!

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I would become a Pokemon! I'd look and talk exactly like how I do now, but could shoot fireballs from my hands. I see no down-sides apart from people throwing balls at me, but then that happens every Friday night. Zing!

Skunk

Floof
On the other hand, pokemon are subject to being captured and trained (and as some in-game dialogue hints at) possibly abused by human trainers. I mean, I can be a sleek liepard stalking the night or a lovely absol, or a fierce pyroar or even something strong and rare, even a legendary, and along come some punk kid with a powerful metal ball to cram me into...

This(as above stated) would take place in a world similar to that of the Pokemon Dungeon series, so humans would be a rarity. The chance of capture would be near nonexistent.

Hsien Ko

Thread murderer
If given the opportunity to be a Pokemon... I'll be a Frosslass or a ditto. If a ditto then I can transform to any Pokemon that I can desire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom