• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler If Fi Could Fight...

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
At the end of the game it is revealed that Ghirahim is the spirit of Demise's sword in the same way that Fi is the spirit of the Master Sword. When you fight Ghirahim, he has his own weapons, 2 katana-like swords, which got me thinking; if Fi was able to fight, what sort of weapon would she have?

I always thought she'd have a Chains of Olympus from God of War type weapon, some sort of blade on a chain that she would swing around and slice everything up.

What do you think she'd have?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I never did understand this, If Ghirahim was a sword and could fight, Why couldn't fi do the same thing!!!

I'd expect her to rely more on magical means of fighting rather than using actual weapons.
A fight between Fi and Ghirahim was something I was greatly expecting. Shame it never happened :'(

In a way they do fight, In there sword forms anyway.

But it just doesn't seem right for a women so naiive to use a sword. I think it would be more beliveable if Fi used magical powers rather than a sword

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
There is two things she could have done.

1. Since you she is shown to use some magic skills I think she would use magic and be a Mage type fighter

2. Use her talk about health and battries to annoy the enemy's to death.

Feral

The Drifter
I can imagine her fighting with ice skate blades for some reason. Must be her interpretive dance moves...

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I would not consider it fighting but maybe barriers? Idk she dose not seem like she would use weapons.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Main reason why Fi would be a magic fighter, NO ARMS TO USE A SWORD.... lol can't believe no one realised this ^^. Also Fi is a sword spirit and Ghirahim is a spirit sword if you don't know what that means one inhabits a blade the other is a host to a blade.

If I was to envision Fi in a fight, she'd definitely use magic - protective barriers, blasts of light, and the like. She'd likely be pretty fast as well judging by her "dance moves" and flying abilities. I'd liken her fighting prowess to those of the psychic, telekinetic individuals often seen in comic books; she uses telepathy on numerous occasions in Skyward Sword. She might also possess the ability to "inhabit" objects (like a ghost) and manipulate them to her liking in a hypothetical fight - mostly swords and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom