• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If a Zelda Movie Came Out Would You Go Watch It

• Thread starter tりふぉrせほlでr
  • Start date

Would you go see a Zelda movie

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
T

tりふぉrせほlでr

There are lots of fan made trailers for a zelda movie out there but if they did make an actual movie would you go see it
If they did make a Zelda movie I would probaly go see it

I forgot to put maybe on the poll so if the answer is mabye just put maybe then the rest of your post after

I support everything Zelda. I think it could be done correctly and turn out amazing but as far as video game movie trends go, I'd be a bit worried as to how it would turn out.

i would be worried as well, the Mario Movie, both Street Fighter movies, and the Mortal Kombat 2 movie, are enough for me, another video game based movie would not seem right considering the trend unless it was made by the same guy who made that fan Megaman movie then i would watch it definately that film was great, but actually made for theaters is just something to think about, there was even going to be a Metal Gear Solid and Castlevania movie in developement but the guys at Konami canceled it because they didn't want to risk them being bad as well, so if even developers are aware that video game movies aren't very successful then the time to do so must be put to a stop

Yes I would go see it.

You know right now the only movie that comes close to being like Zelda is "Legend". I had read somewhere before that Legned inspirsed Shigeru Miyamoto to create the Legend of Zelda game. I don't know if that is true or not but Legend was released in 1985 and LoZ was released in 1986. There are some stuff in the movie that are in the games too or close to it.

T

Tekniko

I wouldn't. Movies always ruin the look/feel of a game or story.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I am a bit sceptical but I guess I would have to see it. I would really hope for it to be an animated movie, that would be the best choice I think.

I am in general very critical when it comes to movies and if a Zelda movie should please me than it would have to be something extraordinary, something spectacular!

dadude1200

hero of...uh... somthing.
nah. it would almost definatly be awful. unless i saw lots of really good reveiws for it i would avoid it. in my opinion, since it is hardly ever any fun to watch someone else play a game, so why should i go to a cinema to do so?
games are for playing not watching!

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Depends on how it is. If it's live action and the cast sucks and the movie fails to capture the Legend of Zelda then no. If it's an animated movie sure, I'll give it a shot. It would be very awesome if they were able to pull off a live action Zelda film, but I doubt that will ever happen. The cast needs to be good and it needs to be believable. And a silent hero would be awkward. I think I would only care to see an animated movie and that's it. No further then that.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Although my fanboy side would be telling me to go and see it to see what it's like, the likelyhood is that I wouldn't set foot near it. I would be too afraid of it butchering the series and giving it a bad name. Live action video game movies never work out... >_>

Even if it was animated, I wouldn't go to see it. I don't see how it would play out exactly. If they were to keep in line with the story of the games, it would take several hours to fully explain and capture the feel that the games had

So in other words, I would not go to see the movie in case they ruin everything. D:

TheMightyThor

The Thunder God
I would go and see a legend of zelda movie. Peter Jackson (Lord of the Rings) could pull a live action legend of zelda movie because he could hire British actors/actresses to play the characters roles. Link (in movie OOT) to visit places to get the spiritual stones, collect the six medallions and defeat Ganondorf.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Even if it was animated, I wouldn't go to see it. I don't see how it would play out exactly. If they were to keep in line with the story of the games, it would take several hours to fully explain and capture the feel that the games had

How so? What do you mean by "capturing the feel of the games"?

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Even if it turned out like Eragon I would go see it. I would hope someone good would make it. I love fantasy and stuff like that so I might have went to see it anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom