• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ideal Burger?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
RE: The SB (So many inspirations to be found there, whats your ideal burger?

For me it's gotta be a Double Bacon, Double Cheese burger with pickles what bout y'all?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
What is a hawaiian burger?
Put pineapple on a regular burger and it becomes a Hawaiian Burger! I think the bun also has to be a sweet bun, kind of a flavor like those Hawaiian sweet rolls, imagine that but as a larger burger bun.

As for me, it isn't healthy, but give me a double bacon cheeseburger with mayo, ketchup, tomato, lettuce, pickle, and Sautéed onions.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
In between a sesame seed bun, it would be the burger itself, some crab dip, a slice of tomato, a pickle or two, mushrooms, lettuce, bacon, and sour cream and onion Utz potato chips. Maybe put a fried egg on there, too. That is everything I like on a burger all in one, which I've never had before. I've had it with everything except the egg and the crab dip once before and it was heaven. I've had many different combinations of all 8 toppings, but I can only dream of what they would all be like together.

I love fish burgers, with the fish battered preferably, and tarter sauce and cheese. I also love traditional beef burgers, though, and when it comes to those, I love bacon, mushrooms, blue cheese, mayo, ketchup, mustard, and caramelized onion on them.

Ninja

Well well well
My favorite fast food burger is a 4x4 with animal sauce from In n Out. No contest.

Homemade, the best I’ve done was a simple burger cooked medium with Chinese spiced pork belly, an over easy egg, cheddar cheese, and sriracha mayo.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
bun, meat, cheese, lettuce, mayo, ketchup, and pickles.

If there is onions or tomatoes on it I will eat it but not go out of my way too add them.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Double patties, double cheese, double bacon. With a little mayonnaise and ketchup, french fries and fry sauce, with a nice ice cold Coca Cola to wash it down, or a cool ale to wash it down.

I'm a simple man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom