• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ideal Age

In your opinion, what is the ideal age?

• Less than five years old

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-10 years old

• 10-15 years old

• 15-20 years old

• 20-25 years old

• 25-30 years old

• 30-35 years old

• 35-40 years old

• 40-45 years old

• 45-50 years old

• 50-55 years old

• 55-60 years old

• 60-65 years old

• 65+ years old

• Total voters
The purpose of this thread is simple to detail which age you believe is the best, perfect, or ideal so to speak age a person can be.

In my opinion, the ideal age is 25-30 because greater independence and autonomy over one's lie is established. At that point in life, most people are completing their higher education and moving on the fulfill a job in life that will be meaningful in the sense of bettering society. Also, one's physical frame is at is peak then and fully developed as well as free of the ailments of older years.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on the matter. Vote in the poll and express your opinions below.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'd say 25 is the best age to be, most men have stopped growing by 21 but reach their peak mental ability at 25. It is an age where you are likley to have a stable job and look mature enough to gain respect by all. You should also not show real signs of ageing by that age so you will be at your most physically attractive.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
Babies, only a few months old but already made it to second base! :lol: The only problem is that it's really easy for older people to steal your candy.

My serious answer is 5-10 years. You have basic capabilities such as being able to defecate on your own and not a care in the world. By your teens the schoolwork gets harder and your parents expect you to do more stuff. Many people get off to a poor start in there twenties and have to deal with the stress of getting a job, getting married, paying taxes, etc. In your thirties you're probably financially alright but that's when you start to age. Afterwords is all preparing your kids for their lives, retirement and death.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
I don't really have an "ideal age". I believe that every year you are alive holds new ideals and purposes. From the carefree days of a child, to the wise-age of an elder. Every age has it's own purposes. Every year I always feel the "ages" blending into the other. Everything just works out.

Pretty much anything above 21, this is simply when most people begin to mature and become better people.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I've always thought to myself that were I to be one specific age for the rest of my life it would have been 25, because it's not too old and not too young. In the age brackets given I would say 25-30 is the most ideal. Mature and young at the same time :)

Dan

65+ retired and can finally have an excuse to sit on my *** all day and do nothing. *ahhhh I can't wait* :)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I think 20-30 is the ideal age but since there wasn't an option for that, I picked 20-25. I'm not really sure, it's mainly because you don't have to go to school anymore (if you don't want to) so you can do whatever you want.

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
Right now I hate where I am at now. Its just an awkward transition of leaving my parents, doing stuff on my own, and pretty much letting go of everything I used to know. I say 20-25, because by then you can graduate from college and start your own life.

Lord_Cathaseigh

Like a sir.
I've actually heard that men keep growing till the age of 27. I pick 30 because you've moved up in your job, you know who you are, kids at the oldest are 12, and if you're married you've built up a good bond between each other. If you're not married, you have plenty of time to meet the lucky guy/gal (basically 'till you're 50.) Also, there are studies that show that men as old as their 40's can build up their bench-press to the same weight as a 23 year old. The only difference is it takes longer to get there. One last thing; if you're lucky/smart, at 30 years old you also have the time to fish.

If I had to go with a different one, I'd pick 65+ (same as Dan.) As long as you're not senile and you take care of yourself, you can do the things that a job kept you from doing. Skiing, vacation in Malaysia, you name it.

Ultimately though, it doesn't matter how old you are. Like RedDeku said, live every day to the fullest. :)

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
For me I just want to grow. As of now I haven't truly hit my puberty growth spurt etc. and it really bothers me. Also, when you play baseball, it becomes a bit more difficult. So yeah, whatever age that I grow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom