• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Wish..

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I wish I could go to bed at a decent hour #1, and also that we can get confirmation of a September Direct and that said Direct has NASCAR Ignition in it because I'm going crazy about not knowing whether or not it's actually gonna happen.

Ninja

Well well well
I wish my home and I didn't feel so empty without my dog around anymore.

I also wish for all the folks I know who are struggling to have both peace and comfort concerning whatever they're dealing with.

Unimportant wish, I'm still wishing for WW on Switch, lol.

My condolences. My dog was put down recently, if you ever want to talk about it, my inbox is always open.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I wish that they would port The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD, The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap and The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker to the Nintendo Switch/Switch Lite, mostly because if the release date to long awaited sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is theoretically delayed again these would be the ideal games to fill what I call the "temporal void" in between new game releases. Consider it a sort of Delayed Game Insurance.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom