• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

"I wish I'd never been born."

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Has anyone ever thought this before? I know this is a rather dark subject, but I thought it would be interesting to talk about.

Sometimes I wonder how life would have been if my parents never had me...How different their lives would be. Same goes for my friends and other relatives.

Sometimes I'll think this because I feel like I wasn't wanted, like I was just a product of someone's vanity.

I know this is a bit deep and out of the blue, but do you guys ever feel this way?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
It is interesting to think how things might have turned out in a world without me in it. I think it would be a far poorer place for one thing.

I have never wished I had never existed. I always think it is preferable to be alive than not. And even if my parents never wanted me or I felt that they didnt I know there are other people around that do. If you ever feel that way remember that you are wanted by someone out there, your friends for instance, and that your existence makes people happy.

Well...

My parents can go **** themselves. I dont care what their lives would be like without me because that's what pretty much happened anyway, being disowned isnt nice.

As for my friends. I like to think ive done things that have benefitted them, im sure other people would have been there for them too but i try to be a good person so i like to think they are glad it was me there for them.

But on the flip side of this i often go to bed telling myself if i sleep i may not wake up and i can be peaceful and still and become removed from my stresses and failures but i've never really thought about not having existed at all.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Kylo Ken says it best.

Yes I've said it out of frustration. Not sure how much I mean it. But as far as I'm concerned I'm here now and me and everybody else can just dealwithit.

How's that for edgy?

funnier6

Courage~
I really think my family would've been much better off if they'd had some other kid and if I never existed there might be like two people who's lives would be worse.

But when life gives you lemons...

Ninja

Well well well
But when life gives you lemons...

Make some god damned funnier6 spiked lemonade.

I'm sure everyone has thought this at one point or another, even myself, but at the same token, life is the most amazing thing we are given. We have the chance to feel all kinds of emotions, have unforgettable memories with loved ones, or friends, or ZDi buddies, and being able to just enjoy life overall.

They have those TV show episodes where a godly being will show you an alternate universe where everyone reacts to your death, or not being there, and honestly, I wish I could experience that. It would be a nice feeling to know that you will be missed and remembered.

Life is what you make of it though. Everyone of you kicks ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom