• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I will draw normal everyday items as an anthro animal/person. (Drawing game)

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Choose an everyday item (it can be food, a place, every day house hold items, really anything you can think of.) and I’ll try to draw it as an anthro animal/person. (You get to choose which.)

Don’t worry, I haven’t abandoned my thread where I draw your favorite Zelda character or the like, I’m actually drawing Giri’s request as I speak, so I’ll be getting back into the soon. <3

This is simply a fun little game idea I had, and I think it will be a good artistic exercise. You can join in if you want, I’d love to see how you incorporate designs into a person/anthro character.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
waffle (person)

Here you go! Sorry for the wait!

27D376E5-9B26-463B-B16A-2AFF32E86A6B.jpeg

Can you find all the references to a waffle-y breakfast? If you can’t figure it out, here’s all of them: earrings are strawberries, beads on the sleeves are blueberries, top represents butter, the regency cravat is whipped cream, and I’m pretty sure you know what the skirt is haha

Requests are currently closed. I need to time finish already existing requests, so they will be closed until I can catch up. Sorry about that.

Gorozoron

wild ride
Here you go! Sorry for the wait!

View attachment 46008

Can you find all the references to a waffle-y breakfast? If you can’t figure it out, here’s all of them: earrings are strawberries, beads on the sleeves are blueberries, top represents butter, the regency cravat is whipped cream, and I’m pretty sure you know what the skirt is haha

Requests are currently closed. I need to time finish already existing requests, so they will be closed until I can catch up. Sorry about that.
YES I love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom