• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I want a Third Hero of Time Game

I want a Sequel to Majora Mask and a Prequel to Twilight Princess i want to see a Game where the Hero of Time returns to Hyrule and he becomes an Adult but in the Child Timeline i feel that there are many possibilities to tell new stories and for me OOT/MM Link is the most emblematic and memorable Link of all it would be very nostalgic to play with him again i hear this fanmade song of Ordon with Ocarina of Time tone and i imagine the Hero of Time discovering or founding Ordon for the first time while this version of the song sounds i hope there is a Third Hero of Time game someday

Reactions: Dio
Welcome to the waiting room, you'd best get comfy.

That does sound like a good start: Link escapes the lost woods and finds himself in a place South of Hyrule where strange round eared people live. Perhaps he has to save their community from whatever's going because the Hylians are being stretched out by their war against the Gerudos, which will also be part of the plot.

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
With so many of these remakes happening in the last decade... it makes me wonder. Grezzo made Ocarina of Time 3D... and Majora's Mask 3D. They had that engine. Wish they would have made a NEW game in that style. I think the ship has left the dock on that one though. Not happening.

I'm not really thinking about it from a story perspective, but more so with the engine/style.

With so many of these remakes happening in the last decade... it makes me wonder. Grezzo made Ocarina of Time 3D... and Majora's Mask 3D. They had that engine. Wish they would have made a NEW game in that style. I think the ship has left the dock on that one though. Not happening.

I'm not really thinking about it from a story perspective, but more so with the engine/style.

This was always one of the biggest disappointments of the 3DS era for me. I wish Grezzo had made a sequel to Majora's Mask. But it's understandable given that the weight of expectations was so high considering how universally well regarded Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom