• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I used to hate Last of Us because it just felt like panic mongering zombie apocalypse.

But now i have just embraced it as a misery comedy

I mean i think best way to compare it is how i see Evangelion, good art but i dont really see it as something awesome

As far as Naughty Dog games go, I prefer Uncharted because the parkour gameplay is so refreshing and exciting.

The Last of Us games are still good, especially the story (more so in the first game) and the enemy design, but they're not some of my all-time favorites.

....The show is better than the game, probably the first video game adaptation I can say that about. It doesn't really use the means of gameplay to highlight its story
other than the abrupt POV change
towards the third act.

As far as Naughty Dog games go, I prefer Uncharted because the parkour gameplay is so refreshing and exciting.

The Last of Us games are still good, especially the story (more so in the first game) and the enemy design, but they're not some of my all-time favorites.
I prefer Mirrors Edge for that. But all in different taste.

Basically less talking that uses forced narratives and more fun gameplay for me. Though i realise confirmation bias is a thing, for example i for some reason have no problem with MGS2 because of how crazy fun it is.

But when it goes to "oh i am so sad sad stuff or stuff i dont care about like Naughty Dog PS3/PS4 games or Evangelion anime, i just tend to not get into it. I wont melt if i play it or watch it, but i will mostly just make jokes on the products expense is the case"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom