• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Help I Think There's Something Wrong with My SS Game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
So I'm sitting here trying to play Skyward Sword and I get the Practice Sword so I can go save my Loftwing, and after I get the sword, it won't let me move Link. I can draw my sword and swing it and junk. I just can't move Link around. What is going on?!

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Perhaps there's a problem with your nunchuck. Make sure it's well connected to your Wii remote. If it's not that, then maybe something's wrong with your nunchuck or the port on your Wii remote. Good luck.

Perhaps there is something wrong with your nunchuck? If disconnecting and reconnecting it again doesn't work, the wire might be breached somewhere. If you have another nunchuck, try replacing your current one. If that's not it, the wii remote might not be recognizing the nunchuck like it should--but I'm pretty sure the "attach a nunchuck" message would appear if that were the case.

I really hope it's just the wire, because that's actually pretty common. It's actually happened to me recently. The wire sometimes picks up the controls, and other times, it doesn't. Those wires aren't really as durable as they should be since we're swinging them around all the time. Nintendo should have reinforced them or something. ;9

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Perhaps there's a problem with your nunchuck. Make sure it's well connected to your Wii remote. If it's not that, then maybe something's wrong with your nunchuck.

Yeah, it was the Nunchuck. Right after I posted the thread, I tried unplugging and replugging in the nunchuck and it worked. Blonde moment there.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom