• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Think I TOTALLY Messed Up My Game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pikaz101

I started to read the guides for Legend of Zelda Oot just a couple days ago and I think I missed something. So, I'm an adult and I need to get the hookshot. The only problem is, I don't know how. I think you're supposed to plant a bean when you're a kid but, I didn't. And I can't because Sheik is standing there, in my way. And He/she won't move! I'm really confused. Can anyone help???:S

Kybyrian

To my knowledge you do not need to plant a magic bean to get the hookshot. To get the hookshot you must pull out one of the graves in Kakariko Graveyard. I'm not quite sure which one it is, but it does have flowers by it. Pull the graves back and enter the holes until you find the one with Dampé the gravekeeper in it. He will challenge you to a race. You don't have to win, just keep up with him. After it is over he will award you with the hookshot.

Din Akera

Sniper
To my knowledge you do not need to plant a magic bean to get the hookshot. To get the hookshot you must pull out one of the graves in Kakariko Graveyard. I'm not quite sure which one it is, but it does have flowers by it. Pull the graves back and enter the holes until you find the one with Dampé the gravekeeper in it. He will challenge you to a race. You don't have to win, just keep up with him. After it is over he will award you with the hookshot.

Ky is right. But I can tell you which grave it is. Enter the graveyard and go around the large stone on the left, it is the one directly infront of you up the little hill, as Ky said, with the three little flowers in front of it.

And just so you know. I don't believe that you can ever 'screw up' the game. (Unless you hack or use codes etc.) If you do something out of sequence you can always go back.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Nope. You don't need even one magic bean to beat the game. Just pull one of the graves with flowers by it and meet the dead dampe. Zelda games never leave you with a situation where you can't beat the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom