• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Think I Have Seen the Most Horrible Thing Imaginable

Djinn

and Tonic
Chocolate-Covered-Bacon-Featured-Image.png

...and it is chocolate covered bacon. Seriously this sounds like the most horrible yet addictive thing for you and it will absolutely kill you in real short order too. It's like meth in food format. No idea what evil mind invented this but I'm sure people will be reading about it some day and how it ruined a civilization.

...and amazingly the image was found on healthyliving.com

Now my challenge is to find me a food that is worse (but better!) than this, white chocolate coffee covered cream donuts or something, who knows at this point. Anything is possible now!

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Now my challenge is to find me a food that is worse (but better!) than this, white chocolate coffee covered cream donuts or something, who knows at this point. Anything is possible now!

I recommend looking up a stonner kebab. :P

I think this is the worst possible thing anyone could eat, in more ways than one :yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck:
would-you-eat-it01.jpg

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
What don't any of you like Chocolate and bacon? then again i generally dip chocolate in curry ^^ so niice. Coke and fries, slush puppy and burger. :P

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
When I was on vacation in California a couple years back, I actually tried this.
no judging pls #'murica :lol:

It actually didn't taste that bad.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I never thought chocolate-covered bacon looked that gross.

But if you want something less heathy than that, look up the Krispy Kreme Burger.

Beeker

Wild Card
I remember a few years back there was such a thing as a bacon sundae. Saw that and I was like,'nopenopenopenopenope'. I love ice cream and bacon, but not together like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom