• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Support Operation Moonfall

I would love to get MM 3DS, MM is my favorite zelda game because its dark and fun, and the dungeons are great... but i feel like a remake would be better after a new original game, because we just got a remake, and then a prequel, so that would just make it seem better.

There is absolutely no reason to not make Majora's Mask 3D. Wherever Ocarina of Time went, Majora's Mask followed, it's only natural that Majora's Mask gets put on the 3DS. I don't care if it's after a new Zelda Title as long as it's been confirmed.

I'm against O.M. because if Nintendo does give in, then some other fan boy will start another operation to get some other classic game redone

Nintendo pretty much asked if they should make Majora's Mask 3D. I don't think Nintendo would be interested in remaking other games, there are already other campains to bring other classic games to modern consoles and their not doing so great. A Majora's Mask remake seems to have caught Nintendo's attention. I wouldn't worry about some fanboy trying to get another classic game redone because Nintendo will not be interested.

If you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the problem. I support Operation Moonfall; Who didn't love the controls for OoT3DS? Plus, I think we can all admit that the 3D-ness in a MM remake would fit perfectly. You all sit there and say "Well I don't see the point", or "I thought OM was dead", yet most of you say you'd buy it if it came out! You would buy it and love every g*d damn second don't lie to yourself. Join the movement! Revive it!

You have my sword....

Operation Moonfall must never die! You know, I sent an email to Aonuma through Nintendo and they first emailed me a confirmation that it would get redirected to him. Aonuma mentioned these letters in an interview, and mine may have been one of them.

First off, MM is a graet game. But I am completely against it being remade for the 3DS, at least right now. What's the point? We just had a remake with OoT. And if there had to be a new remake for Zelda, why choose a game incredibly similar to OoT in terms of gameplay and graphics? I just don't want to see Zelda turn into a series that is throwing out remakes all the time. I would much rather them work on new games. What's to stop the Link to the Past fans screaming for a 3ds remake of that game since Oot and MM got remade. Just fire up the Wii or N64 if you wanna play MM so bad. Give me new games.

I think Nintendo said about the matter that if there was really enough interesting they would see about it after making a brand new title first, as they didn't make the DS just for the possibility of remakes. Though I think Operation Moonfall is a good idea myself XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom