• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Support Operation Moonfall

I want it to happen, so I will continue supporting and advertising Operation Moonfall. Buuut I agree with the creators when they said they would like to put out a new Zelda game before worrying about another remake. :)

Caige

Moves Like Jagger.
It would be nice to have, but I'm not jumping down Nintendo's throats to make it yet. I'm hoping for at least another new 3DS title before we even get another remake. I haven't played OoT 3D yet either, but I really hope I get it for my birthday soon as well as a 3DS, because I'd love to have Zelda on the go. I recently broke my DS (and it was the first model too! ): ), so now all options of playing Zelda while I'm out are out of the question. :/

I support Moonfall all the way!! I tell everyone about it and to sign the petition because it would just be cool to have the remake on the new system~

I deffinately support it, though I do believe there is a strong possibility that Nintendo will make MM3D anyway. If they do release it, I will buy it ASAP.

Oh, and I would love for it to tell you where people are, and the times they are there. It would make the game so much more playable for this generation.

I would like to see MM continue to follow OoT wherever it goes. I think it is about time MM got a Master Quest, though not yet on par with the difficulty of OoT3D's MQ.

Yes, I would totally buy it. I love MM and it would be great with better graphics to complement the great gameplay. Of course it would have to come after a Zelda 3DS title so people would have the system for it's release. Plus the old school zelda fans will be EVEN MORE inspired to buy the system to get this game. Plus, I mean who doesn't like the bunny hood!

I would love to see Majoras Mask on 3ds for 1 reason. I have never actually played through the entire game (I stopped playing somewhere after the first dungeon) so it would give me a ton of incentive to actually finish it!

I'm against O.M. because if Nintendo does give in, then some other fan boy will start another operation to get some other classic game redone. It just seems like pointless fanfare and it's not like it's impossible to get a copy of Majora's Mask anyway. It's available for three consoles already....

It's been told the new 3ds game and MM3D will have far release dates but still has a chance of happening!They should make it beacause a lot of people have not played Majora's Mask and the 3DS is popular so this will give MM more exposure!

Yeah,but they need better graphics those are suckish graphics and Europeans won't be able to play it beacause you can't play MM on a wii only gamecube which is rare to get so the 3DS will also be easier beacause of the touch screen menu and they might make the saving a bit better YOU MUST HAVE HATED OCARINA OF TIME 3D!

Last edited:
I seriously don't see why they should'nt make MM3D. Nintendo can work on the new, original zelda game, when Grezzo develops MM3D. And since the game already exsists, all they have to do is to upgrade the graphics and gameplay, whittling te development time to a quarter of the general development time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom