• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Support Operation Moonfall

Nicholas

The legend of nick
I probly misspelled that buy oh well. In case you dont know what opperation moonfall its trying to get nintendo to make majora's mask on the 3ds I never played ocarina of time 3d cuz I cant afford a 3ds.there are some people against the idea but it only makes sense to do so ocarina of time is called the best game ever and after ocarina people wanted to know what happend so majora's mask was a direct sequal to Oot so why not make for the 3ds well tell what you think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Give me MM-3D as soon as possible.
But I've read that they are considering it BUT if they would release it, it would be after an original Zelda 3DS game

Seriously, I think it'd be nice, but I'm not really that concerned with it. True, everywhere OoT goes, MM follows (GCN/VC), but remember how long it took for Nintendo to finally give us MM on VC? I would truly like to play MM with the enhanced graphics and playability that OoT3D supplied. I just hope they don't create a MM:MQ version. There's enough to try and remember as it is.

I REALLY hope this happens. Ocarina of Time turned out to be outstanding on the 3DS and to be able to play Majoras Mask anywhere at anytime with such great new graphics i think would be amazing.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
just hope they don't create a MM:MQ version. There's enough to try and remember as it is.
That's more incentive to get the game, and more reward for oldtime fans who care to buy MM3D. There's so much more Nintendo could have done with MM if the amazing world presented isn't enough – the 3DS cartridge has more than enough space. We're even getting (4GB? 8gigs?), as evidenced by games such as Resident Evil:Revelations. MM3D is an excellent way for Nintendo to progress, although of course we'd have to wait for Zelda 3DS to be released *if* MM3D were to be released in the first place.

I'm all for OM.

D-Lo G

Author of Short Stories
I really like Majora's Mask, but I don't really play it that much. I bought it on the Wii Shop, and I've been playing other Wii games (Skyward Sword) so I don't have much time for it. So it would be great to have a portable version.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
As Erebea said, I'm pretty sure OM is dead. The talk of it has absolutely ceased over the past couple months. I was really surprised seeing this thread, but there's nothing wrong with posting it, nonetheless.

Anyway, I don't think there's any need for a full-blown remake. The only reason people are wanting one is because OoT had one, which is no reason at all. If it wouldn't have been asked for before, why ask for it just because another game got one? People might as well be asking for a WW 3D with this logic. OoT only had a remake because it was the series's 25th anniversary, which is a special occasion that justifies a remake. A remake just for the hell of it doesn't make any sense, especially if the logic is one of the other games got one.

Now, don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with MM being on the 3DS at all. In fact, I actually hope Nintendo releases a port of MM for the 3DS. However, if MM 3D somehow makes it, I won't whine. I'll actually buy it. I just don't think it's necessary.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
firstly, please use grammar properly.

second, I don't have a 3DS but, even if I did, I care much for MM so I'm not that fussed about MM being transferred to 3DS. I have it on the GC so if I want to play it, i'll play it on that but I don't plan on playing that any time soon

Jonny

When in doubt, mumble.
I would love to have a graphically updated version of Majora's Mask on my 3DS so that I could take it where ever I go, just like OoT. Though I do think that Nintendo will wait until after and original 3DS Zelda and I agree with them on this. I would say a new Zelda adventure will be more likely to bring people to the 3DS (especially since I think the majority of people who would be convinced by MM were convinced by OoT). It makes sense to get a bigger base on their console and to appeal to the largest amount of people possible (which I think a new Zelda in between OoT and MM would).

So yes I support it and yes I think it will happen, however it'll be a while.

Moonfall isn't dead, it's actually passed it's goal on Facebook and nearing it's goal on the petition. People haven't been talking about it as much because we don't want to be annoying and shove it everyone's face all the time. That, and we've had some slightly positive responses from Mr. Aonuma so there's not much else we can do, we're out there for fans to find and Nintendo already knows about us.

But still, it's nice to get more advertising sometimes! Hopefully Nintendo will make up their mind and make an official announcement soon, it's stressful to have to constantly wonder.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I'm all for Operation Moonfall myself. I definitely would love for them to redo Majora's Mask. If it's anything like Grezzo did, then let's go for it!

rettam

I accidentally the...
I don't want it simply because I think it's not necessary and that Nintendo should focus on new games instead.

MM has always been my favorite zelda game and that doesn't look like it's changing anytime soon.
I would love more than anything to have a Refurbished version on my 3DS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom