• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Support Operation Moonfall

I'd love to see the MM remade. I also remember reading a quote somewhere that they have interest in remaking Alttp as well. Looks like we may be seeing quite a few remakes here but even if they do remake MM we probably won't see it until late next year if not later =/

Definitely yes! I would love seeing Majora's Mask on the 3DS! I have it on the nintendo 64 and while I do like playing it from time to time, it would be awesome if i could take the game on the go. I would like a new Zelda game for the 3DS though, if that is the case (from what i have heard) then i would be okay with waiting for Majora's Mask after a new zelda game. But I do think this is a good idea and there is quite a fanbase who would like to see it!

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I support Operation Moonfall too. I signed their petition (though I wonder how much impact that will actually have). Majora's Mask is my favourite game of all time and the 3DS version of Ocarina of Time is *immensely* better than the N64 version I think. The thought of Majora's Mask receiving the same enhancement gets me so excited.

I know Nintendo said that if they did remake Majora's Mask, they would make an original Zelda title for 3DS first but since it was Grezzo who made Ocarina of Time 3D, developing Majora's Mask 3D wouldn't really slow production of a brand new game.

I just hope they do it. Everyday I like my 3DS more and more and to have what would almost certainly be the best version of (in my opinion) the best game would just be truly amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom