• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Really Hope I'm Not the Only One to Realize This

Ninja YoungLink

The Awesome One
Ash's eye color changed. Like in the Anime recently it changed. I think in Sinnoh or Unova as I watched a few minutes and turned it off as it sucked and actually tried it. Still sucked. Oh well.

[insert really long rant here about Ash's eye color change here]

But srsly why the eye color change?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Yeah that eye color change from black to brown really ticked me off about BW. Not to mention the anime friggin sucks, and these new designs are terrible, and Iris is by far the most ANNOYING partner bar Dawn. :I

Skittles

Rainbows!
It really hasn't been good since Misty left the main cast. Yes, I'm that old school. xD

*sigh* It hardly surprises me that they would change something like that. That made him 'still ten' as well despite that all logical evidence would point to the contrary. The anime though really was never for more mature audiences...at least not anymore. *shrug*

Really? Such a insignificant change bothers people? I'm a little baffled by this since it doesn't change anything about Ash's Character. Most Anime don't use black eyes anymore although there is a minority that do. However because the artstyle is constantly improving and changing, such changes are inevitable but it shouldn't really matter. All this is is proof of the high quality visuals and if people are put off by this then I'm a little worried because it doesn't change anything about the characters.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Really? Such a insignificant change bothers people?

You must be new to fanbases then...remember Sonic? :right:

198494-GreenEyesSonic-Header.jpg

:right:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't see what you're trying to prove here. One doesn't look better than the other to me. I don't see what the problem is...

What I'm saying is, the fact that we're worried really means nothing because a simple eye color change sparked the huge rift among SOnic fans - one Sonic has green eyes (modern sonic) and the other Sonic has black (classic sonic). Pointless argument? Maybe it is. But fans are fans and they love certain things, you just can't change that aspect of them no matter how deranged/unruly it may seem.

Sorry, it's just the way you originally got that point across was really awkward to me and I had no idea where you are coming from. Still if such change bothers people, I still worry about those people making a big deal out of pretty much nothing.

BlitzPlum

That 3D Guy
I think I only enjoyed the anime up to Hoenn... From then on it started getting weird, just like the Pokemon designs :P
Ash looks weird now, as well... I don't like it...

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I have realised this. First time I saw this, I thought: "Oohh wow, Ash is soo...cute now! Please tell me he isn't still 10 years old" His eyes are brown now, though I remember a while ago, when Ash met Max in Hoenn, his eyes were brown there for a second.

Of course I immediately dimmed down to not watch the anime when his lvl 100 Pikachu lost to a lvl 5 Snivy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom