• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda I Need Your Questions for an Upcoming Interview with IGN and KindaFunny's Greg Miller

Hi, I'm Jesse. Some of you may remember me from working on the news team here at Zelda Dungeon years ago, and my youtube channel JesseInLivingColor.

I will be having an interview with THE GREG MILLER. It is the first video in my new series of interviews with special guests. The topics will range from The Legend of Zelda, the video game industry in general, what its like to be a professional video game journalist at IGN, and the future of his YouTube channel KindaFunny.

The interview will be about 30 minutes and honestly, I need help with the right questions. Please let me know what questions you would like to hear.

Iridescence

Emancipated Wind Fish
I do have an honest question for IGN.

IGN rated Skyward Sword 10/10 calling it a masterpiece, along with many other reviewers who praised it highly. However, in the passing years a lot of Zelda fans have expressed disappointment and Skyward Sword isn't regarded as a classic in the same sense as Ocarina, Majora and Wind Waker. Has IGN changed their opinion of Skyward Sword as well?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
What does IGN think about the difficulty of the series in comparison to contemporary games, whether they are of the adventure genre or not?
With ALBW's release, does IGN feel that Zelda U would take a similar step into the vocal fans' demands?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom