• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda I Need Your Help, Zelda Duneoners!

Which to buy?

• Wii u and Zelda u

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sword and Shield for cosplay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zelda-Rocks

The King of all Rocks
I am torn. i can't decide whether to save up and wait and buy a wii u and Zelda u or buy a sword and shield for my cosplay now. i will eventualy to both but i can't decide. You guys choose for me!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Get your cosplay equipment. Zelda U isn't coming for another year AT LEAST.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
I recommend searching these things up on ebay, with diligence anything can be found cheap.

Zelda is a game series. Its true glory is in the games. The stuff may look really cool but a true love of the games should probably manifest in the games themselves.

I find the WiiU too expensive for what it is, but on the other hand I'm not a cosplay guy. So it's up to you and this post is just spam.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I would recommend getting a Wii U, but the actual Zelda game isn't coming out for a LONG time, and the Wii U will probably be cheaper once the game is close to coming out. So it would be logical to wait until then to get a Wii U.

Twilight King

The Actual Hero of Time
Ebay can save you a lot of money on cosplay stuff. I'd personally say go for the Wii U and, eventually, Zelda U (Maybe WW HD first). Make sure to check ebay first though to see if your materials are there or not.

cosplay. trust me, you can always backtrack if you miss a title. i've been doing it for over 20 years(wish i had the guts to cosplay)

Kirino

Tatakae
Wii U doesn't currently have many games worth playing, and it might get a price drop if you wait. It's better to get the cosplay equipment first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom