• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art I Need Some Help Here...

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
I am trying to write a fanfic on AoL or OoT, but I can't decide which one to do or even what to write about, I've got an idea but I can't go on past that idea...(Talk about writers block:S) so any advice for new time writers...tips anyone.:lol:

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
well it all depends on what kind of fan-fic you want to do, a parody of the game, a pairing, whatever, if you could tell me what kind of fic you are doing i would be glad to help

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
okay, if this is an action fic, you wouldn't start right at the start of the game, just pick a place about halfway through or maybe at the final boss to start the fic. you would describe a lot about the surroundings and how Link is feeling as he is going in, but describe even more about Ganondorf (or whatever enemy Link is facing) and the weapons that he is using

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
Thanks guys...I am thinking about writing about Link going through Ganons Castle and the Final Battle because what's a zelda story without a little adventure, exploration, and action. I will post it on ZD when I am done, so I can get your opinions. Also do guys have any writing tips? Well anyways thanks!

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Well, use a Thesaurus or the online one to get more words to make the story more vivid and type everything on Microsoft Word or a program like that.

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
i'd go with OoT because of more plot development and twists you can do. and if you have problems you should get a ghost wrighter like i am, right now I'm helping phantom zelda with his fan-fic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom