• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Need Some Help from U Awesome People :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

MightyGhirahim

WORSHIP ME!!!
Since I was gone for soooooo long >.> I kinda didnt see any spoilers.
And I am reeeaaaly curious about what was released.
So in the responses, can u kinda lay out some of the stuff that was revealed?
:lol: :nod:

Zorth

#Scoundrel
It would be a nice thing to put a SPOILER prefix on your thread so that users don't get bombed with spoilers when reading this thread.
And isn't it easier to go to the SS section on ZD's webpage and look around what has happened?
Responses take alot of time, And it's hard to fill you in on everything that has happened.

Last edited:

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
So much content! I don't want to spoil you though.....

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
That's asking a lot. I would be glad to tell you everything, but it would take a long, long time. I suggest that you do what Zorth recommended and look it up in the Skyward Sword section of Zelda Dungeon.net. There is a lot of exciting news, so be prepared to be thoroughly spoiled. ;)

G

GreenKangaroo

Too much was revealed, so it'll spoil the experience of playing the game next week.

MightyGhirahim

WORSHIP ME!!!
Thanks guys! I dont need it anyway, I just went to a store my friend worked at and he gave me a copy of the game o_o :) I am playing it at this very moment.

kaimason1

the Wanderer
As has been said, you could just check the site, maybe read some threads (like the sticky "What we know so far" :P)...

Or you could just wait eight more days and find out everything, which really isn't that hard.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Stop scaring the guy, There wasn't enough info released even close to spoil the game experience. You guys have like 5% of the total information one can know about SS. The game takes 50 hours to just beat and then add all the sidequests.. it is a HUGE game. And we have only seen clips of Link doing stuff in the different provinces and some artwork.. How else is Nintendo going to advertise?

Things that would've spoiled the game for everybody.. A 100% Spoiled Walkthrough on YouTube (AFAIK there is only 2-3 walkthrough that haven't even gotten past Skyloft). Or if Nintendo chose to upload the last boss fight and what happens aftewords up to the point where the credits roll.

EDIT:

MightyGhirahim , that makes two of us ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom