• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Need Help...

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Okay, this may sound like some dumb "noob" question, but how do you "like" an entire thread?
I don't see a like button anywhere, yet it shows up "2 likes" or whatever, above the first post.

Just wondering, because I've searched for one, with no avail... Am I just missing it or what?

I mean, I've seen the "rate thread" option, and the "Digg" this thread" option... but that's a site, right? (like Twitter)
I really never went there... just heard little about it.

Oh, I also see the "like" option for each post...... but that's not the same thing as "liking" the entire thread... xP

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Okay, this may sound like some dumb "noob" question, but how do you "like" an entire thread?
I don't see a like button anywhere, yet it shows up "2 likes" or whatever, above the first post.

Just wondering, because I've searched for one, with no avail... Am I just missing it or what?

I mean, I've seen the "rate thread" option, and the "Digg" this thread" option... but that's a site, right? (like Twitter)
I really never went there... just heard little about it.

Oh, I also see the "like" option for each post...... but that's not the same thing as "liking" the entire thread... xP

You like the thread by clicking the LIKE button after the first post. I tried it out on here. You are the topic starter so I liked your first post in here post and now your thread has one like;) To view if your like counts refresh the page after you liked the first post and you will see another like above the topic

I hope this answered your question

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
You like the thread by clicking the LIKE button after the first post. I tried it out on here. You are the topic starter so I liked your first post in here post and now your thread has one like;) To view if your like counts refresh the page after you liked the first post and you will see another like above the topic

I hope this answered your question
Okay thank you.... I tried that once... but it didn't seem to effect anything...
...maybe I just didn't refresh the page or something xD

I was thinking that it made me only like the post.... not the entire thread. xP

Anyway, thanks for your help.
you don't have to "like" my thread though xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom