• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Need Help with the Well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsie

tap the galaxy oh (◔ิз◔ิ♪
Hey Guys, I'm playing Ocarina of Time. And I was doing it by the walkthrough. But i was being stupid and skipped half of the walkthrough and just went to the Temple of Time and became Big Link. I've missed out on nearly all the important stuff and I cant be Small Link again due to Shiek being in the Temple of Time and wont let me put the sword back...

Any comments would be greatly appreciated :)

bds1110

Imp
Confusing. I don't quite understand your question, and don't know why you said something about the well, but what I would do is just do what Sheik tells you to do (If she is telling you to do anything) and then come back later. Hope this helps.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Hey Guys, I'm playing Ocarina of Time. And I was doing it by the walkthrough. But i was being stupid and skipped half of the walkthrough and just went to the Temple of Time and became Big Link. I've missed out on nearly all the important stuff and I cant be Small Link again due to Shiek being in the Temple of Time and wont let me put the sword back...

Any comments would be greatly appreciated :)

According to my calculations, you aren't anywhere near ready to tackle the well. That's where the Lens of Truth is, but that's not the item you need to find right now.

You have to obtain the Hookshot and beat the Forest Temple, and then you will be able to move between childhood and adulthood.

You obtain the Hookshot from the Graveyard in Kakariko Village. You have to enter one of the graves with flowers in front of it on the left side of the graveyard. There, you'll have to race and beat Dampe's ghost. You'll win the Hookshot as a prize.

After that, go back to Kokiri Forest, and from there to the Lost Woods. Find the Sacred Forest Meadow where you learned Saria's Song again. When you find the area this time, you should find Sheik who will teach the Minuet of Forest.

Now, you can use the Hookshot to reach a Wooden ledge above a broken staircase. Do so, and you should be able to enter the Forest Temple.

Beat that temple, and your problems should be over. Read a walkthrough for details on how to beat it.

Chelsie

tap the galaxy oh (◔ิз◔ิ♪
Oh yeah, that's right... I meant the forest, sorry ^^' Thanks anyway, i'm now in the Forest Temple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom