• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess I Need Help With The Star Game Tent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsie

tap the galaxy oh (◔ิз◔ิ♪
I need help with the star game in Twilight Princess. I'm up to the 2nd level, but it's so hard and i'm getting really frustrated with this. If anyone could give me any hints, i would really appreciate it.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Its just one line you have to follow the same as in the first game, it takes some time to find the line but eventually its quite easy. And I thought the line started with the blue ones :)

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
Considering that there's no one definite way to play this mini game, it would be tough to talk someone through it.. But basically, try and aim your path so that you'll pick up more than one or two stars at a time. Like Kokirion said, you may see a "line" of stars, so try aiming through it. I find that it's easiest to zig-zag my way across the cage, so that when I aim to get to the other side, I'll pick up three or four stars along the way. This helps get rid of the bulk of them, then pick up the leftovers individually or in pairs if you can...

Beeker

Wild Card
In the STAR game, the easiest way to go is to try to collect three stars, each time you aim your clawshot. You'll know when that is because the fangirls start cheering XD. Get as many as you can in the main area,then go for the rest. Another thing that can help is aiming your clawshot at the stars on the wall so you can collect them when you reach the wall.

Linebeck1000

Legendary Captain
Erm... Well, make sure you get the double clawshot from the City in the Sky first. Otherwise, it's pretty much impossible.

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
1-Lowest white star.
2-Row of white stars to the left.
3-Pink stars on left
4-Yellow stars on left
5-Long line of blue stars farther to your left.
6-Row of white stars above and to the left.
7-Row of pink stars on left.
8-Row of yellow stars below on your left.
9-Blue stars below you.
10-Pink stars going towards ceiling.
11-Drop from the ceiling.

From Prima's guidebook. :p

Ooccoo Watcher

Some guy with a Clawshot.
Get through as many stars you can each time you aim your clawshot, but if you can't find a good shot right away don't waste your time looking for one.

Another thing: Do you have the DOUBLE CLAWSHOT, not the SINGLE CLAWSHOT? Because if you don't have the DOUBLE CLAWSHOT you can not successfully complete the STAR GAME.

Z

zeldamom

I can't even find the instructions. What are you supposed to do? I never came in when I just had the clawshot. I have the double clawshot now, but I just don't get it. The posts say to get 3 stars at a time, but when I clawshot, I only get one. I'm obviously not doing something right!

i personally didn't do the 3-orbs-at-a-time method. i just spammed my clawshot at whatever orbs i saw. just don't forget the orb at the top-you'll have to clawshot the ceiling last for that. otherwise you fall onto spikes =[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom