• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Need Help in MQ Shadow Temple -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

nafizl

the Sword Slinging Hero
Yeah I have been stuck in the shadow temple for 2 months in master quest mind you because I cant find the small key to unlock this door so can anybody tell me where the small keys are? i forgot where I was and I JUST WANT TO BEAT THE SHADOW TEMPLE >.<

I don't know exactly where you are in the Shadow Temple, but I would guess that you have already been in the room with the spinning Grimreaper statues. There's a cove that has a fake floor you can climb down to. Down is an invisible chest with a key inside.

There's also the room with the giant skulls on the spinning platform. Behind the platform is a key.

Last, there's the room with the fans. At the end of the room is a door. Inside there are a bunch of Gibdos, but if you look around with the Lens of Truth you'll find an invisible chest with a key inside

Last edited:

nafizl

the Sword Slinging Hero
ok the fan room I did and the spinning scythes I DONT THINK I did that but I kind of grew tired of ocarina 3d I mean I just gut a dragon tooth I have wireless wifi so street fighter 4 3d edition is more fun to play and I have those free nes games :dry:

chris112

ゼルダファンの伝説!
Oh, so you grew tired of it, huh? Well, if you decide to come back, well, I can help you. To tell you the truth, I actually can't help you. But a good way to solve the problem is buying the official strategy guide. But if you can't buy it or don't want to waste money, you can download a scan of the strategy guide. It is a .pdf file, just to let you know. To download it, click here. But if you can't download it either or it won't work, then simply search it up on google and some other Zelda websites might have it. Hope this helps.

nafizl

the Sword Slinging Hero
The thing is I am trying to save money for Kid Icarus Uprising and Skyward Sword :D so sorry but I tink I wont play Ocarina for a few months and those free gba games hmmm maybe not for a year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom