• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Need Help Finding This!

Alrighty, so I have been scouring trying to find this ad I saw for sale, and I have not been able to find ANYTHING. I already spoke with the seller, and he said he's not sure where he got it but that he knows its from a Nintendo Power issue. Can anybody tell me by looking at the attached image which issue this is from or know where I can find this? I am just looking for this page specifically. Any help whatsoever would be amazing because I can't even find a trace of this ad anywhere, and I'm not sure where to even look...

Thanks!C6B69063-6C5B-4074-8B01-75182C52F910.jpeg

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
I did a little bit of digging, and I'm pretty sure this is from the Game Watch section of the December 2004 issue of Nintendo Power, Issue 186.

Due to the end of the advertisement mentioning that "The journey begins in early January... while you're waiting..." I assumed it was before the release. While I couldn't find scans of the magazine, RetroMags has records of the contents in some of the magazines, and December 2004 was the only one that mentioned Minish Cap prior to January 2005.

I did a little bit of digging, and I'm pretty sure this is from the Game Watch section of the December 2004 issue of Nintendo Power, Issue 186.

Due to the end of the advertisement mentioning that "The journey begins in early January... while you're waiting..." I assumed it was before the release. While I couldn't find scans of the magazine, RetroMags has records of the contents in some of the magazines, and December 2004 was the only one that mentioned Minish Cap prior to January 2005.

I found it!! It was 2 issues after that one oddly enough! 188! I messaged a seller on Ebay that was selling one, and he was able to show me the page and it's in tremendous condition too! Thank you so much for your help!

RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyo
I have a better seller for you buddy !!!
And they also offer Oracle of Ages, Oracle of Seasons, Link's Awakening, and A Link to the Past / Four Swords (separate sellers)

$30
Etsy dude. It is the KING of getting Cartridge games!

EDIT -
Just realized you are an ad collector. Nevermind but eh; I will leave the link for the game starring Link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom