• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Need Help Figuring Out the Sheikah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkandZelda<3

Knight Academy Student(:
:)Okay, initially I loved Sheik, I thoug he was a great character. But now that Skyward sword is done, I have alot of questions about this raceof people. Does anyone have some background theories or information they can give me? I have been wanting to know for awhile. Also Sheik's gender.:lol:

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
There's not much info given off in any games so far. All we know is that the Shiekah had been around since thbe eraly days with Hylia on the surface being Demise came along. And then Hylia gave Impa the job of guarding Zelda, who we assume is the first of the Royal Family bloodline. What happened after that is not known. Impa & the Skeikah have been talked about in most games as people who were at large in the past. Hopefully we can get a game that has an appearance of an actual whole Skeikah tribe. That would be something to see.

As for Sheik's gender, I would hope it is female :/

LinkandZelda<3

Knight Academy Student(:
thankks ! thats actually really good info. and wwhaat? i hope its male.. </3 because then my story, and the ocarina of time mangas would be wrong...</3

Starleap

Canadian Girl
Sheik is a chick, if you don't know that, then you need to play OoT. Or at least read the manga on mangafox. -_-'

Also, to be on topic, Sheikah tribe ftw! They are so epic and awesome.

Sheik is a chick, if you don't know that, then you need to play OoT. Or at least read the manga on mangafox. -_-'

I don't know why it even still gets brought up, to be honest. Sheik is Zelda, and therefore a girl. It's not even an issue anymore, and anyone who hasn't come to terms with that is beating a dead horse that's been dead for 13 years. :/

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
This thread got derailed fast. If you wish to learn about the Sheikah and Sheik's gender, I suggest you search up some existing threads, as both have been discussed extensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom