• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Need an Opinion Very URGENT Please

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
This might not be good advise for a guy, but I would suggest locking yourself in your room with a box of tissues, and let it all out. I find it helps a lot if you tell someone or something about your problems. Even a stuffed animal works if all you want to do is rant. My brother prefers to go outside and wale on the punching bag, which might be more your style also. Just let all your greif out, you'll feel better afterwards, if only a little.

This might not be good advise for a guy, but I would suggest locking yourself in your room with a box of tissues, and let it all out.

There is some truth in this. There is research done into crying and how it makes people feel and the vast majority of people would seem to say they feel better and more relaxed after they've been crying - something called catharsis, an old Greek word meaning something along the lines of 'to purify'. Also, I believe there is some evidence to suggest that crying induces the release of endorphins which generally provide a sensation of well-being and sometimes pain relief.

But yeah, in response to the OP, I've been through a few break ups and as hopeless as it may seem at times, things generally end up okay in the end. If she doesn't want to continue the relationship then there is very little you can do... if you love her as much as you claim you should understand how unfair it would be to keep her in a relationship she was not happy with? I'm not saying the feelings you're left with are fair but I'm afraid there is little to do about that. Life is full of obstacles and will try to trip you up at any given moment - you have to pick yourself back up again and not let life beat you. Where are you going to get if you sit on the floor and dwell on what happened? I completely understand its not as easy as that, and I know heartache is the worst of pains. You just need to keep yourself busy and use this time regaining yourself to be as productive as possible. Learn about yourself, further yourself, better yourself. The busier you are, the less time you have to sit and dwell with your thoughts.

Chin up and keep smiling ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom