• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Need an Anime to Watch!!

1. 3x3 Eyes
  2. Baccano!
  3. Basilisk
  4. Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad
  5. Berserk
  6. BoogiePop Phantom
  7. Darker Than Black
  8. Death Note
  9. Durarara!
  10. Elfen Lied (warning!)
  11. Ergo Proxy
  12. Gantz
  13. Gunslinger Girl
  14. Hell Girl
  15. Jyu-Oh-Sei
  16. Karas
  17. Monster
  18. Neon Genesis Evangelion
  19. Noein
  20. Now and Then, Here and There
  21. Paranoia Agent
  22. Shingu: Secret of the Stellar Wars
  23. Tokyo Babylon
  24. Tokyo Majin
  25. Tsubasa Chronicle
  26. Utawaremono
  27. Welcome to the N.H.K.
  28. Witch Hunter
  29. Wolf's Rain
  30. X
  31. XXXHolic/Kei

The above is a list of my favorites... :sweat:

Nayrulinkx

Japanese Wannabe
Thanks everyone.
I'm currently watching durarara (episode 5) gurren lagann (episode 9) FMA: Brotherhood (again) and fairy tale (episode 2)
I'm currently reading DBZ (Vol. 42) and death note again.
I'll try to read all other suggestions, but these are the anime/manga I'm going to read right now.

Since I am not one of those people that actually watch Anime on a regular basis I really haven't seen many series.

One that I have found that I enjoy after the second time I watched it was FLCL. It is short, with only six episodes, and really strange at first so it may take a second time for you to actually like it.

HookShotFTW

Weapon of a Lifetime
Two nice ones are Gurren Lagann and Full Metal Panic, Gurren Lagann only has 17 episodes I think but Full Metal Panic has three seasons/series, I said series because The second one: Fumoffu has a more comedic feel and the third: ironically titled second raid is more serious. The first is more of a micture between the two

S

Snakedoctor

Here are my suggestions, (In order of my favorites)
1 -Code Geass (All time favorite)
2 -Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (Follows the Manga)
3 -Darker Than Black
4 -Rurouni Kenshin
5 -Last Exile
6 -Gundam series

You've seen stuff that I like so you should like these. Thanks everyone for posting, I just finished watching FMA Brotherhood for the second time like 10mins ago so I need somthing new to watch. lol :)

H

Hakuna Matata

Two nice ones are Gurren Lagann and Full Metal Panic, Gurren Lagann only has 17 episodes I think but Full Metal Panic has three seasons/series, I said series because The second one: Fumoffu has a more comedic feel and the third: ironically titled second raid is more serious. The first is more of a micture between the two

You're missing some episodes of Gurren Lagann. It's a full 26/27 episode anime. Full Metal Panic has 3 seasons: Full Metal Panic!, Full Metal Panic? FUMOFFU (can be skipped or jumped right in and is purely there for comedy gold), and Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid, the real continuation of the first season.

All that I can think of have been mentioned, but I'd like to further reinforce recommendations for:

-Trigun (26 episodes)
-Baccano! (13 episodes and 3 episode OVA series that are basically episodes 14-16)
-Ghost in the Shell (movie, then Stand Alone Complex)
-You already started TTGL
-Fate/(Stay Night and/or Zero) (Former is about 26/27 episodes)
-Wolf's Rain (30 episodes, but that includes 4 back-to-back recap episodes that you can skip)
-Rurouni Kenshin (if you can sit through a bit over 90 episodes, plus 2 OVAs).

Don't remember if these were suggested (probably were), but also:
-Cowboy Bebop (26 episodes)
-Hellsing: Ultimate Series (4 dubbed OVA episodes, the rest still need to be dubbed)
-Outlaw Star (26 episodes)
-Yu Yu Hakusho (112 episodes)
-Anything by Hayao Miyazaki

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
How about:

Dragonball/Z/Gt
Tenchi Muyo/Universe
Excel Saga
Inuyasha
Ranma 1/2
Case Closed
Trigun
Cowboy Bebop

Those are just a few.

I've only seen about half the episodes (out of six; it's a short series), but I've recently started watching a show called Rin. It was recommended to me through a friend. It's got a lot of nudity and violence as many anime shows do, but hasn't used it as a crutch so far, which I like. It just happens to be happening, like it's a simple part of this character's lifestyle. Basically, it's about a woman who can't die and the story of her life and career. At least that's what I've gathered out of the little I've seen. It's really interesting, and it's instant on Netflix. Give it a watch :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom