• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Need A Little Help...

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Okay, so I have gotten the mask of the Zora in Termina Bay, and I have made it into Zora Hall. The bass player of the Indigo-Go's keeps playing a riff on the bass I have to complete, and I have no idea what to do. What do I have to find out to continue?

This should be in the Game Help section, but oh well.

If I remember correctly, there's a room probably next to the one you're talking about that has the drum player in it. If you use the hookshot, you can get up to the second floor of the room. Up there is Mikau's room, and if you read the journal, it will talk about the band session that he had with the bass player. This will give you the notes for the session.

Hope this helps. I may be incorrect due to not playing this game for a very long time. :)

CZG

I can't remember the directions properly, but didn't it have something to do with the bandmembers completing each others songs?

I'm playing MM right now, for the second time, years after I first beat it.
I could be of more assistance within a few days... I'm finishing loose ends in the Goron area and I am about to make my way to the Ranch to get Epona and enter the beach.

K

Kotake

Siren is correct.
If you recall the drummer's room and you talk to him he says he broke your ladder.

This frustrated me when I first tried to figure out what I was supposed to do. I copied him for a while and it kept saying it was wrong... Anyway. Just write down the notes in Mikau's journal and you'll be fine.

After learning the notes from Mikau's journal and jamming with Japas, if you get stuck on what to do next, check out the stone of truth near the beaver waterfall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom