• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Need a Girl's Opinion

kindlyone

I am The Kindlyone
hey to all the girls on zelda dungeon i need your opinion

im a guy and there is this girl right i really like her but she is always talking about a boy from mississippi (we live in florida)

how do i convince her that he is in mississippi and im in florida

girls know these things right?

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
You'd be surprised what girls know.
I'm not a girl, but I can speak from experience:
I don't think you can really generalize that much. A relationship can withstand being apart from someone for years. In my experience, though, a girl couldn't even go to a different high school than me. Ya, seriously messed up, if you ask me, but whatever.

So my experience is clearly different than yours. I would hope that if you really let this girl in on your feelings and that you really like her then she might reevaluate her situation.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I am a girl just ask her if she likes you just Believe in yourself just try to be nice to her then she will love you I hope this works because I been in it once

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
One, we aren't stupid. We know that it takes a lot of courage to say you like someone. We notice can notice things right away, when something's wrong.

Two, just give out little "hints," that you like her.

Three, we like it when the boy makes the first move, so we know which guys like us, and which don't (or are chicken).

Four, never ever ever ever ever be chicken to do something. Being daring is the key.

Five, try really hard to be nice to her. We never want to end up with a guy who's a jerk to us, unless he's super hot.

I'm not a girl but I've dated lots of girls out here in Maine. I also enjoy dating those girls that ride horses, the blondes. It's easy for me to date a girl up in Maine because I'm from Rhode Island. So let me tell you a story about a girl that got me annoyed named Melissa Macdonald.

Melissa said she loved this boy that she's been talking to over the internet. The boy lived in Mass and Melissa of course lived in Maine. So what happened? I got mad because Melissa liked some guy on the internet. Some guy that she doesn't even know. So what did I do? I did a swang move with her all the time. What does that mean? It means you treat the girl nice and then you treat her like your the boss. Change your feelings with her nice to bad just to keep the conversations dynamic... you know, keeping her interested. There is one big mistake that you wouldn't want to do, which is trying to do everything that the girl likes. That gives her a message of you being, you know, gay. Don't give her daisies, don't do any homo thing. Try being cocky, make the girl laugh, and keep her interested. Don't make the girl laugh at you, make her laugh with you. Don't try being always funny, that will make her think your not serious. Wish you luck. If you want more info, just reply and I'll write more.

Kybyrian

We never want to end up with a guy who's a jerk to us, unless he's super hot.

lol'd IRL. If a guy was super hot and was going out with you and hit you and told you to bring him sandwiches, would you still want to be with him even though he leaves bruises on your face and makes you cry daily? I don't think so.

So, even if you are "super hot", kindlyone, don't be a jerk to the girl... ever.

Just go up to her and say that you like her. Do it.

If you really want her or other girls to like you, then TP a teacher's house this Halloween and make it clear it was you. Start trouble.

H

Hyper-Red

I agree with Panda over thar. It takes a lot of courage for a guy to tell a girl that they like her. And we appreciate it more than you know. ^^

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
lol'd IRL. If a guy was super hot and was going out with you and hit you and told you to bring him sandwiches, would you still want to be with him even though he leaves bruises on your face and makes you cry daily? I don't think so.

Actually, I never thought of that:lol:

But the bottom line is, you really don't want to be a total jerk to her or her friends. (*is reminded of a funny story*)

Talking about this Mississippi boy? To make you jealous maybe... To see if it drags out your true feelings maybe?

I'd tell her how you feel. Maybe start out by doing some sweet things towards her... like a single rose, or home made fudge... Then just tell her... If she doesnt respond right away, or in the way you expected... Wait her out... If you really like the girl its worth it. It might take her a little while to figure out what she really wants.

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
...and remember to never pick out the wedding cake the first time you meet her!

All the stuff THP said before's right too, but the wedding cake thing's crucial. :P :lol:

Real response (Despite the fact I'm not a girl <.<):

1. Be nice! That's obvious, but I cannot even count how many times other guys act like total jerk @$$es without knowing because of the whole "bad boy" concept being cool!!
2. Redirect to wedding cake sentence---> ^
3. Be yourself! If that is not good enough for the girl, she is not worth the trouble.

Austin

Austin
I'm not a girl either, but, I thought I'd interject. If she's really hung up on that guy from Mississippi, it's not like you can really force her out of it, she'll feel how she wants to feel. Best you can do is be there for her as much as you can, and I think she'll eventually realize you're the best choice. After all, this other guy is in Mississippi, so unless she has some weird geographically disorder she'll figure it out at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom