• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword I Missed Getting the Claw Shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bdntd2011

I can't seem to figure out were to get my claw shot? Please help!!!! I cant get into the cave above the sand falls without it, PLEASE HELP!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you follow the story, you will be taken to the clawshots naturally. You can't get there yet because you aren't supposed to but the game does eventually take you to the clawshots.

If you still wanna know where to find them rather than getting them yourself...
You get them after completing the Lanyru Desert Silent Realm

It is impossible to miss the clawshots. If you think you missed them, then it is not time to get them yet. This is a very linear game. Just follow the path the game lays out for you.

shaymin1

Derp.
If you follow the story, you will be taken to the clawshots naturally. You can't get there yet because you aren't supposed to but the game does eventually take you to the clawshots.

If you still wanna know where to find them rather than getting them yourself...
You get them after completing the Lanyru Desert Silent Realm

If you want to knwo where to get it listen to TheBlueReptile. Although I don't think you would have had trouble with getting the Clawshot if you followed the main story. Only read the spoiler if you look really hard and still can't find it.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Impossible. If you follow the story, then you have to get the Clawshots. If you haven't completed the second trial yet, then that's the problem. If you have, make sure it was saved. If that's not the problem, then it's some glitch I've never seen before.

In order to get the Clawshots you have to beat Nanayru's Silent Realm. They are your reward for beating it. You get both, not just one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom