• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art I Make Swords

ancel22

SwordSmith
whats larp?

(sword now, need to put some black and gray over the hilt, as well as some yellow and gray on handle):IMG_0757.JPG

cant tell in the picture, but the handel isnt brown, its a darker red

ancel22

SwordSmith
since were on a new page, i wanted to make sure that everyone sees this: next sword is fan sugested, curent sugestions are-ganondworfs tp sword(sages sword), the sword in tp's stallords head(twilight sword), the skyward sword(1st version), and the firce diety's sword(dubble helex). if you have any sugestions for a sword not listed, send me a privit message! i will pick three swords from the sugestions, and have a vote!

all done!!!IMG_0761.JPG

IMG_0762.JPG

over the corse of the next one or two days, i will make the kikori sword, then we will vote on the next big sword. will it be, the twilight sword-Twilight_Sword.jpg? the sages sword-Execution_Sword.jpg? or thy godesses sword-skyward sword(1).png?

Last edited:

ancel22

SwordSmith
the sages sword is a good one, althogh, i dout i could suport the blade with that hilt...probobly a plain white hilt with the design atop it. as for the dubble helix...im going to save that one for when i get better, that curved blade presents a chalenge for creating proper suport for such a long sword...hmmm

as you can see by my avatar change, i have begun the first step(skeching and writing my ideas)on the creation of the kokiri sword. once its done, we shal descus the sword options for the next project, mostly over the weekend, when i have nothing to do and will check every 10-30 minuets(not kidding, i get that bord), then i shall make the dicision on monday, begining work on the sword over the next week.

Last edited:

ancel22

SwordSmith
the goddess sword might be good, and mamby i could later make the longsword, white, ect. and have the whole colection!!!

P.S. almost done with korkiri sword, tomorow going to get foam to finnish. also, cant find camara, so no pictures untill, hopefully, tomorow.2 sowwy :(

look at this post!!!!!!!!!!!! ok, now id like everyone to star posting wich of the three swords thay like best, and why, ok? i will make my dicision monday, so if youd like to see your favorite sword made, be shure to speak up, rather youve been following from the begining, or looked at this for the first time today, i want to hear everyones opinion! want to see, the godesses sword skyward sword(1).png, the sages sword Execution_Sword.jpg, or te twilight swordTwilight_Sword.jpg?

Last edited:

ancel22

SwordSmith
last day for discusion, dose anywone have anythang to say befor i decide?

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the skyward sword is out, so pleas decide-sages sword, or twilight

Last edited:

ancel22

SwordSmith
sorry its been over a week since i said that id tell what sword i chose, but ive been realy buysy, and ive been feeling sick for the past few days.again, sorry for the wait.

the decision is here thogh, im guna make.....the TWILIGHT SWORD!!! ill start planing and scetching, and as soon as i feel better, ill start working on the sword.

Wow, this is really good. Kudos!
It would be really cool if you made some Bombs, Rupees, the boomerang, or some other things from Links arsenal. To go with the swords^-^ I bet some of those things arent too complicated either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom