• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Love Soup

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
pacific salmon
Ah yes looking at sockeye salmon I can see that the reekfish is almost certainly an inspiration from that particular species!

dont know whether to like or ugh, cause cheese
There are three stages to the soup. The simple soup, the good soup and the superb soup. You might enjoy the simple or good varieties if you don't want to add the cheese at the end.

From looking at the broth it's hard to tell what other ingredients you need to add to make it authentic but definitely contains carrots as you can see them floating in the cauldron.

RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyo
I always wondered if Alphabet Soup was something that dyslexic people avoided eating because they felt that the jumble of letters in their bowls were mocking them?

RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyo
I used to eat a lot of soup when I lived on my own. I mixed it all together :D
Now we don't eat soup that much anymore but I still love it and so does the hubby
Cereal is technically a soup.
Ramen Noodles too.
Surprisingly, a Vanilla Soy Latte is technically a three-bean soup (Vanilla, Soy, & Coffee Beans)

Just some fun facts.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I really like any soup that you can put cheese and garlic croutons in. (Especially French Onion.) I just like that satisfying ritual of extracting deliciously cheesy strands of heated cheese and placing some of it on a crouton, so enjoyable, strangely enough the flavors of the actual soup juxtaposed with the cheese and croutons can slightly remind me of Fondue.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom