• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Love Soup

Gorozoron

wild ride
You could even say such arguments are souperfluous to the point of the thread.

Also, gotta love classic tomato soup.
Tomato soup
Can be served hot or cold
Some recipes include chunks of items such as, tomato, cream, chicken, and multitudes of vegetables
Have a fridge life of about 3 to 4 days

I'd say it's stats add up to something pretty good ngl

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I love soup so much! My mom stopped cooking it, even though I want her to and it is so annoying! Why does she buy pizza or something instead of cooking that treasure. Soup isn't just some lumpy drink that only old people need to eat, so I know what the appeal is to anyone! And it is just the most energetic food of all time! You can just put a bunch of random crap into boiling water and it tastes great! Where are we living in, 2077? I don't get how foods like McDonald's or Burger King is still around while soup is literally your favorite stuff thrown into a pot, like a custom meal. This is why I want to move out so that I can just eat soup every day! I love my mom just as much as I love soup! This is not a post btw and I am actually excited about this.

I love soups also. I often buy 1kg of bone in chicken thighs then have half the meat one day and half on the next. I use the bones to make broth and the best broths I find are made from bones. This makes for wonderful soups.

My favourite soup is Tom yum which is a spicy and sour Thai soup. It's one I love to make. I always add tofu chicken and Asian mushrooms. I also love coconut soup. Leek and potato soup is also a top contender.

In gaming the yetos soup sequence is one of the most mouthwatering experiences I have had playing a game as I love being involved in the making of his soup. Makes me so hungry and wishing I could taste test every time!

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
You could even say such arguments are souperfluous to the point of the thread.
3bbfdb2c18e472e00ab902cbe4e5a7f5.jpg

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Dio reminds me, I have wanted to make the Yeto stew irl sometime

I would love to have a go at this soup sometime too. I haven't made any fish stock soups before and I'm not sure what fish would be a good substitute for reekfish. It appears to have a pink flesh like salmon so potentially that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom