• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Oracle Of Seasons/Ages I Lost a Heart. Is That Supposed to Happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Okay, I have a question. I was playing Oracle of Seasons (after playing Ages, the linked game version) and I got the code from the girl in Holodrum who told me to give it to the fairies in Labrynna. I gave the code to one of the fairies in Ages (the blue one in the northwest), and it said I got a Heart Container (although I already had all the Heart Containers you could get in the game) and a code.

BUT! On my Oracle of Ages file, I've got one less Heart Container than I should! Is that supposed to happen? Does it like, carry over to Seasons when I give Farore the code I got from the fairy or what?

It might be that the Heart Container capacity extended. It appears as if you can only hold seven in each row, so once you go over, it extends to 15 and it might look like you lost one

LANZZ

Scarecrow
If you played linked game, you can get one extra heart container. So, you not lost a heart, but get extra one...

Fairy Password
Received: From the Fountain Lady in Oracle of Seasons.
Given to: Speak with the Blue Forest Fairy to receive a Heart Container.
Use the new password given to you in your Seasons game to transfer the Heart Container.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom