• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler I KNEW He HAD to Be Here SOMEWHERE!

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Cool, I would be better if he had an island where he would sell you maps though. I would like that, but a cameo is still good.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I need to witness this for myself...and I'll get to in 48 hours or less. :)

I find it strange that we'll see a Tingle doll in Zelda's room. If anything I figured an appearance of him would come through a cartography island, as someone mentioned above, or a game in the sky, sort of like his Purlo cameo in Twilight Princess. But we have before seen a Yoshi doll (ALttP) so I don't view it as odd in that light. His return is welcome, nonetheless, since he has become a memorable and even lovable character in the Zelda community. However peculiar Tingle's role in various games we can always rely on the fact that he will be refreshing and infectious as ever.

Epic discovery, boss. :yes:

I did not notice it. Well, as others have said, I'll look out for it in less than 48 hours.

You HAVE to be joking. Why do they think that people like that idiot? (Please don't take offence if you really like hin for some resason.)

No worries. It is nothing more than a small cameo; nothing to get riled up about.

lol Between you and me, I don't like Tingle either. :yes:

Night Owl

~Momentai
I'll keep an Eye out for him. I Have to wait about 36 hours 'til I get my copy. Then I'll look for him.

Personally the only game I disliked tingle was FSA, only because he steals force gems that are on the ground. otherwise I sorta liked him.

Twilit Archon

We Burn... Burn With Us.
People in Japan like him a lot. He 2 of his own games there if you didn't know, and one of them was released in Europe, and I imported it. It's nothing like Zelda... well now it kinda is since you collect items for recipes and now you collect items for potions and upgrades in skyward sword. It's pretty much Tingle is to Zelda as Wario is to Mario, and I think that's pretty intentional.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Oh no! Now apocalypse and over-priced maps shall rain from the sky! Millions will die, the rest will be enslaved! And all shall fear the dreaded words, "Kooloo Limpah!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom