• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I JUST SAVED A DOGGY ^-^

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Random title, I know :P But yeah, I was walking down the road with my sister and dog, and it was raining. Yes, awkward =/ But anyway, a man pulls up and asks if we have saw a black and white staff dog. We reply with no, and he says "Oh, OK," and he drove off.

So we walked on to the canal. But, halfway there, what do we see? A black and white Staff. Yes. But here was the tricky part.
1. We didn't know WHERE the man was. =/
2. We had our small Cavalier with us, and she is REALLY nervous around other creatures.
3. It was waaay to big to carry.

But we couldn't leave it there.
So we called tapped our thighs and called him/her. The staff came with us, going behind, ahead, and peeing every chance he could ._.
We didn't know where to go, so we went to the path home with it, and before we could cross the road...

The wife and man call it over.

So we just rescued a dog. And my PC is up and working, so I will be on 24/7 again ^-^ Wahoo!

You should really turn this into a blog entry instead, and I'm sure others would recommend the same. Perhaps someone should have said this sooner, huh? Well, better late than never, as the idiom goes. :yes:

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Thanks for bumping, anyway :D

So.... where can I create a blog? Last time I have been on a site using the same engines as this one, was over 1 year ago

Well, this image should pretty much sum it up... You're pretty smart, so the rest is self-explanatory.

5vp0ut.jpg

More information on starting a blog can be found here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom