• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Just Got a Zelda Tattoo

I was thinking of getting a tiny Triforce on my wrist but then again I would probably regret it later. I probably won't get a tattoo at all lol. But in another life I will have a Triforce on my wrist.

Picture!! And if I wasn't so againt tattoos for myself, simply because I am so irrational when it comes to decision making, I would either get a triforce on my hip bone, or the triforce of courage symbol featured on Farore's pearl in Wind Waker, and other games, on my wrist :)

Thats awesome!! Gonna get 8-bit link on my back when i'm older, wont have it too big as i dont want to over do it :)

arkvoodle

Diabolical
It looks awesome! A fitting homage to a wonderful game series, am I right? xD It's an interesting location for it, but I guess that it would be best suited there due to the space available. The size really does it justice and I think it's great. Hopefully you won't regret getting it in a couple of years. Heh heh. xD

I would never get a tattoo, mainly because (1)- I'm scared of the pain and (2)- I'm scared of having a permanent mark on my body that I might regret getting later. D;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom