• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler I Just Beat Majora's Mask!

I beat MM yesterday, and the ending really made the game. But strangely, I found Majora's Incarnation harder then Majora's Wrath, purely because I was laughing so hard I could aim my Light Arrows right, and I was resisting the temptation to play 'Smooth Criminal' every time he moonwalked.I have a quick theory. Since that one weird freaky Gidbo guy in the closet isn't a Gidbo anymore, I think that Skull Kid went around and tried to right the wrong he did, saving all those people that Link did in the previous 3-day cycles.

My favorite part in the entire game, is when at the end, you find out that that's the same Skull Kid who you played Saria's Song to in OoT. The very ending was awesome also, when it showed the picture of Link and Skull Kid carved into the tree, and you heard Saria's Song played on the Ocarina in the background.

Last edited:

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
i'm still working on it, right now i've just started the snowhead temple. i've seen the ending though and its pretty good.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
MM is still among my favorites--almost tied with TP, which brought me back into the franchise, while Majora's Mask introduced me to it. I'd play it for hours, just messing around, but finally got a little more serious when older and beat it. Yes, the ending was certainly worthwhile. I didn't realize the Skull Kid was the same until after I watched some footage of MM's end--after I had beaten both Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. Both are excellent games, and I'll probably return to them after Skyward Sword, simply because I can't finish them both in two months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom