• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds I Hope for an All New Game!

Remakes definitely sell systems but original titles help propel those numbers to greater heights. Installments within a franchise have to be spaced out accordingly, a year or two between titles so the newer game's sales don't bite into those of the older one. A brand new title attracts all enthusiasts of the series for it offers a world no player has ever traversed before. Take the New Super Mario Bros. brand, for example. While it may be a lazy 2D revival at least the levels are completely new and cooperative multiplayer finally finds its way into the fray. Oh and did I mention that each game has sold 25+ million units? Nintendo will receive greater commercial success by prioritizing and releasing a new Zelda game over a remake.

Quit worrying, a new Zelda game is definitely coming. If you are worried that Nintendo will make Majora's Mask 3D next, don't be. It hasn't been confirmed yet. The whole point of Operation Moonfall is to guarantee it's production, not to force Nintendo to make it next. It's just because of Ocarina of Time 3D, people want it's Sequel to receive the same treatment, they don't necessarily want it next.

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Well you don't make really clear what new game and all. Please explain yourself a bit more instead of using one sentence :) I take it you want a new Zelda game for 3DS otherwise you won't be posting it. But what would you like to see? What do you want to happen?

Z

z3ldalover1234

Yeah, I agree. I mean - I would love to play the older games on newer consoles, like remakes, but I also want to see completely new games. I'd like to see another one relatively like TP or MM... ;)

I dont mind remakes, but new games are always the best.
hmm your right id be cool if it had an online minigame in the overworld were 1 player is link and 1 is ganondorf like a battle type thing
and 1 is zelda and link has to protect zelda so 3 players in all just an idea i thought would be cool, or mybe the whole game is like an online 3ds mmo zelda??mybe but probsebslys not..id be a cool spin-off though...what do you think??

S

shiek_the_ninja

In would like to see a game like majora's mask where adult link goes to Termina but the sun is getting closer instead and the land is going to burn. There would also be different dungeons and masks and stuff but I want the fierce deity mask 2 be there also

Deeds

no text
I dont mind remakes, but new games are always the best.
I agree that new games are good, but surely a remake can be just a good.
I would like an original game as well, but MM3D would be just as incredible. You couldn't go wrong with it.

I agree that new games are good, but surely a remake can be just a good.
I would like an original game as well, but MM3D would be just as incredible. You couldn't go wrong with it.

Same here, an original game is always at least interesting just to see what the game means for the franchise as a whole and future lore and fan reception, but recently my faith in the series is seriously low and i'd rather see some remakes of games i know i love like MM3D and perhaps even WW3D (which i think would look awesome). Remakes would keep me in the franchise like the prospect of MM3D is doing right now. And hey, maybe we'll get TP HD at some point too in an OoT3D style make over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom