• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Have This Idea.. for a Great Console Zelda Game

:) Okay I have thought about this ultimate Zelda game. Like a super adventure game. Where a character like Midna or Phi that leads Link through a multi- dimensional Zelda game. Where Link would fight the harder bosses and each time you would clear a certain area of each previous Zelda game you go to the next game in chronological order. Then the final battle would be like the Ganandorf stages in Twilight but over the different games within the game.

What are your thoughts?

22hoursstraight:)

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I'm not seeing it happen, I don't like it, I would rather play a regular zelda game with skyward sword's controls, the wii u's graphics (don't get me wrong I loved skyward swords graphics but this time I doubt they will take in mind the wii u's full potential.) and the difficulty of the original zelda games. Also widen the world more and have more Item upgrades and more materiels to get to upgrade the Items, and thats my Ideal Zelda game either on a home console or hand held console.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom