• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Have Lost My Hairy Little Mind...

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I've started something supremely weird and I have no idea if I'm going to see it to a finish. It will be fun, perhaps. In any case, it prooves just how nuts I am.

I have no idea if it will get readers, either... since crossovers require people to be at least passingly familiar with both sources and one of the sources is somewhat obscure... but I do know of at least a couple of fans of the anime half of this here.

I started a Legend of Zelda/Trigun crossover.

"The Song Still Sung"

Not an "inspired by" like "The Great Desert" but a full-blown crossover. Read the first chapter and weep. Or laugh. Or have your head explode. Or eat donuts.

It stands, for now, as a testiment to my ever-loosening grip on sanity.

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
So Link can sing?! Amazing! I loved that first chapter. So Link can't adapt to that amount of heat. Poor Link. Well I can't to see what the trigun folks do in the next chapter.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I figure that if he howls well as a wolf, maybe he has a good singing voice. We'll never know because in the game, he's mute!

It's not the heat that he's suffering so much from there at the end as... he got shot. One of the bandits' shots landed and he's sweating because he's in pain, bleeding to death.

Beeker

Wild Card
An interesting story idea Shadsie. I'd love to see where you'll take this(even though I, of course, don't know too much about Trigun:xd:). And I loved what happenned in that chapter. Poor Link:kawaii:

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Well, Shadsie, this is pretty good. I just read the chapter and I must say, I'm impressed. I didn't pick up on any typos or anything. The detail was great too and I hope to see more of this in the future.

On an unrelated note, sanity is for the weak.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Ohohoho, crossovers always prove to be the most entertaining of fan fictions. Luckily I know Trigun well too, so I won't have any trouble grasping your fan fic. I think it's an excellent idea, and I do hope to see more. :>

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
One of the initial ideas that I'll be exploring in this came to me from my Trigun fandom bud, Lilith. It was something I'd noticed before but didn't really think about until it was pointed out to me...

In the Trigun episode "Out of Time" Vash speaks with a Plant and she is shown. Have you noticed her ears? Pointed ears.

Bwahahahaha.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
Okay, I haven't gotten a chance to read it yet (and am unfamiliar with Trigun, but will try it anyway.) I just wanted to tell you that when I saw the title of your post I thought it was the title of the fic and was racking my brain to figure out which character it applied to. :P

Beeker

Wild Card
Cool chapter Shadsie. It's great that you're deciding do do something with this(and yes, crossovers are fun. heeheehee:lol:).
And I must admit that I am sitting here and enjoying the fact that a princess like Zelda is considered insane. Then again, I'd expect that to be normal if you were one of the characters in Trigun.:xd:

Wow. I actually really like this. I've never really read a crossover fic before. Not to sound like an ***, but mentally I've always associated them with being silly and generally haven't bothered. But reading this, it's incredibly well done and thought out. Maybe it's a little silly, but the writing is very serious while still keeping the humor that would be appropriate for interaction between these characters. You're right, both worlds mesh pretty well and it feels very natural.

I'm actually really enjoying this, and I'd love to see more! ^^

Link is hilarious, by the way. When he woke up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom