• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Have a Theory About Release

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
RUMORS are saying that OOT 3D is releasing June 7th (same day as E3 2011) and Nintendo said that SS will release after OOT 3D and today Iwata said Miyamoto is coming up with something for the 25th anniversary of Zelda so what if OOT 3D releases June 7th, SS releases a few days later or a few weeks later and something special for every Zelda fan when SS releases or later after the release?. What do you think?.:)

If they both came out on the same day in June I'd crap my pants in awe. It' be the happiest day of my life lol.

If they both came out on the same day in June I'd crap my pants in awe. It' be the happiest day of my life lol.
That would be awesome indeed, i would probably do the same. But there is a huge problem with that, like countless people said it would be a bad marketing strategy for Nintendo. I think they will hold off the the release and I speculate that it will be released late July-early August.

Ocarina after e3 = reggie
Ocarina in june = iwata
Somewher between june 10 and late june?
Skyward sword after ocarina = reggie
SKyward pretty much complete = Iwata
Ocarina and skyward with same date = bad marketing strategy

hmmmmmm are they holding onto skyward for fun? it's confusing!

Ocarina after e3 = reggie
Ocarina in june = iwata
Somewher between june 10 and late june?
Skyward sword after ocarina = reggie
SKyward pretty much complete = Iwata
Ocarina and skyward with same date = bad marketing strategy

hmmmmmm are they holding onto skyward for fun? it's confusing!
^
This

Horrible marketing strategy. I don't expect to see Skyward Sword until at least August. I doubt they'd simply hold on to it if it is complete before then, however. If Nintendo is postponing release in the spirit of good marketing strategy, I would expect them to continue working on their most prized gem. After the 5 years they've spent in R&D for this game, it will be legendary.

Ikana

Trollkastel
RUMORS are saying that OOT 3D is releasing June 7th (same day as E3 2011) and Nintendo said that SS will release after OOT 3D and today Iwata said Miyamoto is coming up with something for the 25th anniversary of Zelda so what if OOT 3D releases June 7th, SS releases a few days later or a few weeks later and something special for every Zelda fan when SS releases or later after the release?. What do you think?.:)

The only problem with this is that they woudn't release SS right after OOT. They might wait a month or two to have people buy the OOT remake so that it can get some sales. But if two games are released somewhat at the same time it might hurt the sales of one of the games since people are going to go after SS more the OOT. Like some people have said that if Okami wasn't released near TP then Okami might have gotten more sells. But since I don't play Okami and that I don't know the sales of the game I cant confirm that, just going by what other people said. I don't now all I can say is to wait and see.

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
Ikana, Yea I am thinking of a July release (Thought of the cons about releasing SS a few days later after I made this topic). And if Nintendo held on to SS just for a Christmas release or something like that, that would be a bad move as well because so much people would of hyped to much (you can never please people that hype to much in there mind).

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Bad move Iwata.....

If what you said is true, then or either Iwata is insane or they are planning something.

Mario got a huge promotion on his anniversary, and if Zelda doesnt Miyamoto is the insane.....They would probably make a collectors edition similar to the GC, but perhaps it will include many more games, and other relaease for portable Zelda. It makes sense no?

Console Zelda +Portable Zelda * A single CD/Cartrige= $MONEY$

If they do that, then probably they would hold Zelda until December to let the Collectors Edition sell....

Of course this is just my opinion

I would buy them both in the same day with no problems :D that would actually be a really awesome day, I wouldn't know with wich I should start playing n.n

P

ppi80

I think that Maymoto is going to make a new game collections for Z-25 and don't think SS and OOT3ds will get on shelves on the same day.

i don't think ss and oot3ds will be released at the same time. i think ss will come out in august. which for me is good. that means i won't have to wait very long until my birthday in september.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
If it's after school starts again (in september) then a lot of fans will complain. I don't think that money should be Nintendo's priority at this point, they should instead please their long time fans waiting for a new experience, since a bunch of people won't buy Oot 3D (because they either own several editions of the game, or arn't realy interested.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom