• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I hate stalfos and the water temple!

I am playing the water temple in master mode and it is literally the worst dungeon that I have ever done in a zelda game!! Like seriously, who is supposed to know that you can open doors underwater?? By the time I was able to figure that out, I was low on hearts, and I lost some dying on that stupid waterfall section! Somehow the stupid game designers expected you to know that you couldn't climb on the ledges!! I literally only had 5 hearts and has to fight three poorly designed stalfos too!! I literally died because some stupid ****ing stalfos was able to hit through my ****ing shield and goddamn kill me! How come THEY can do stupid **** like that, but I am not able to?? This game isn't ****ing fair!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I am playing the water temple in master mode and it is literally the worst dungeon that I have ever done in a zelda game!! Like seriously, who is supposed to know that you can open doors underwater?? By the time I was able to figure that out, I was low on hearts, and I lost some dying on that stupid waterfall section! Somehow the stupid game designers expected you to know that you couldn't climb on the ledges!! I literally only had 5 hearts and has to fight three poorly designed stalfos too!! I literally died because some stupid ****ing stalfos was able to hit through my ****ing shield and goddamn kill me! How come THEY can do stupid **** like that, but I am not able to?? This game isn't ****ing fair!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
Calm down! It's for a reason why the Water Temple is called one of the most complicated in the Zelda series. After you finished it you remember it for the next time and will finish it faster. It's the keyboard people don't know about where to find it that can make you wanna rip out your hair. Later you'll laugh about it and have memories of the difficult times and probably laugh at it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom